The Annual EFL Showcase Event aims to share ideas and practice with regards to innovative field and laboratory teaching and learning, with a particular emphasis on the use of technology.
The next EFL Showcase will be held at the University of Reading from the 12-13th September 2019.
Tickets for the event can be booked on Eventbrite.
We are currently accepting submissions for both short, thunderstorm presentations and longer outdoor interactive field activities/demonstrations of innovative field teaching. We would particularly welcome submissions on the themes of ‘botany’ and ‘virtual fieldwork’. Please send a 250 word abstract to email@example.com by 17th May 2019.
Please keep an eye on the EFL website (www.enhancingfieldwork.org.uk) or follow EFL on Twitter @fieldwork_ntf for further details.
- Showcase Event, September 2019, University of Leeds
- Showcase Event, September 2017, University of Chester
- Showcase Event, September 2016, University of Reading
- Showcase Event, September 2015, Isis Education Centre, Hyde Park, London
- Showcase Event, September 2014, Margham Discovery Centre, Port Talbot, South Wales
- Showcase Event, September 2013, FSC Rhyd-y-Creuau, Betws y Coed, Snowdonia National Park
- Showcase Event, September 2012, FSC Preston Montford, Shropshire
- Transforming Departmental Fieldwork Practice Event, July 2012, Hornton Grange, Birmingham
- Showcase Event, September 2011, Margham Discovery Centre, Port Talbot, South Wales